- With three-core 6mm strong wires at centre and extra-strength twigging, with thicker foliage ‘needles’ – our Heavy Duty range will be guaranteed to withstand all weathers including heavy snow.
- It is dense and heavy and so will need good fixing points and supporting catenary.
- Heavy Duty is ideal and recommended for all cross-street designs and big buildings. It can also be used in interior atriums for greater impact. The core is not very flexible and so cannot be woven around objects such as columns – we would recommend the Interior Luxury Range for this.
- Manufactured in the UK. Steel and wire from Sheffield.
- We can provide these in classical green, white, white & green ‘snow effect’ twigging.
The Heavy Duty Garland (45cm x 5.4m) is designed for outdoor use. It will withstand heavy snowfall and strong winds and will not collapse under weight.
The Heavy Duty Garland (35cm x 5.4m) is designed for outdoor use. It will withstand heavy snowfall and strong winds and will not collapse under weight. Our garlands are made by us in our Warwickshire facility.
Our high quality Garlands are made to withstand the weather and are ideal for commercial town centre displays.
Our Christmas Garlands are manufactured by us in Warwickshire. We take pride in the high quality garlands that we produce.